[24hoursupport] Re: OE 5.5.

  • From: "bls" <Brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:10:01 -0000

I'm glad you got good results.  I myself have received a LOT of help from
the folks on this list.  I think 99% of what I know I've learned here (as
well as from another list that some of us are also on <g>).  I appreciate
the help and comments so much and I'm just trying to 'give something back'
whenever I can.  These computers can be baffling critters sometimes. :)

Brenna