[24hoursupport] Re: OE 5.5.

  • From: "1astrosfan" <1astrosfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:23:57 -0500

Hi Brenna,

Thank You, I just tried it (restoring previous configuration and then
re-install 5.5) and it seems to be working.  I hope it continues to. : )  I
really appreciate your help.  I have also enjoyed the help you have provided
others.  Alot of times I am going through the same thing and find your
answers to be helpful, like alot of other people on this list that offer
help also.

Thanks a Bunch!
Sarah