[24hoursupport] Re: Mouse Problems

  • From: Ray <Ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:43:14 -0600

Does the problem always occur after you log on to AOL?
Using AOL could add problems you won't have with a "plain
vanilla" ISP because of interaction with all the extra
proprietary software. (Maybe time to save some money and
get a real ISP. <G>)

(Another probably wrong guess.)  Have you checked your CPU
temperature? Are your fans running and unblocked?

Are you using a PS2 or USB mouse? Have you tried switching
types? Maybe a workaround could be how you connect your
mouse?