[24hoursupport] Re: Mouse Problems

  • From: MuresArad@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:06:46 EST

Ray:
Thanks for your response. After I tried everything I thought it might be a
bad port but all the diagnostic software indicates the ports a working fine. I
tried installing and using both the Gateway and Logitiech mice with USB and
PS/2 ports with no effect. It occurs with any open window that has a vertical
scroll bar. It's not much fun trying to work with an Excel worksheet when you
can't get to the first 5000 rows. It's my impression that somehow the mouse
drivers are "locked" in scroll down mode. I tried using the SCROLL LOCK key to
no
avail.

I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say about real ISP providers.
My wife and I are Romanians and we use the internet to communicate with family
and friends in Romania, since it's cheaper and faster than a telephone.