Fwd: XY4 on Mac Mini in Boxer

  • From: Fred Weiner <fw1948@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: XyWrite List <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 06:19:16 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: C.Caballero <Carlo.Caballero@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, May 16, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: XY4 on Mac Mini in Boxer
To: Fred Weiner <fw1948@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "C.Caballero" <Carlo.Caballero@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, Fred.

Thanks for responding. I guess there's something wrong with my subscription
settings, as I get all the XY-list messages and also don't get any
bounce-back when I reply. I'll look into it. I'll send you my two messages
privately, and you could forward either one of them to the general list on
my behalf if you think that serves any purpose!

Yours

Carlo

Carlo Caballero

Associate Professor & Erma Mantey Faculty Fellow
University of Colorado
College of Music, 301 UCB
18th & Euclid
Boulder CO 80309-0301

thyrsus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:10 AM, C.Caballero