[wkars-members] RADIO FOX HUNT

  • From: "keithlbird@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "keithlbird@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:06:13 -0400

Dear colleagues, I have just emailed the details for tomorrow
evenings radio fox hunt to those members who have indicated they are interested.
?
We will be using 70cms again and if you want further details just let me
know, but we will be located in Tunbridge Wells starting the hunt?at 7.30pm.
?
If you would like to take part and don't have the necessary equipment, or
you are wanting to work with a member who is more experienced in these hunts,
I?am sure we can partner you up, so don't let that put you off.
?
After the radio fox hunt we will be meeting in the local Weatherspoons from
around 9pm for some refreshments after all the walking, you're welcome to join
us there if you're unable to make the hunt itself.
?
73 Keith
?