[wkars-members] Fwd: [wkars-announce] RADIO FOX HUNT

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 19:24:53 +0100

Keith et al, I’m possible for next Thursday, not certain though, depends work.

Begin forwarded message:

To: wkars-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wkars-announce] RADIO FOX HUNT
From: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 4 June 2015 19:20:17 BST

Dear club members and friends, we plan to run another radio fox hunt event
next Thursday the 11th of June, beginning at 7.30pm with a social afterwards.

If you're interested in joining us as an individual hound or in a team,
please let me know so we may included you in further updates on the event.

73 Keith