[wkars-members] Re: RADIO FOX HUNT

  • From: "Steven Hardy" <stevenphardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:23:20 +0100

Morning Keith.

Sorry I am unable to make it that evening, I have commitments with another club
I belong to, have fun and don’t down to many pints, this activity is to keep us
all fit . Mondays Tuesday and Thursdays are good evenings for me on the next
one.

Re the next one I would have to buddy up with a team as I do not currently have
any 70CM equipment.

Cheer and Many Beers to all those taking part.

Steven H. 2E0VKH