[wkars-members] Re: RADIO FOX HUNT

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:57:03 +0100

Back now… not quite in time, tho’

On 10 Jun 2015, at 13:59, Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m travelling tomorrow, not sure I’ll be back in time.

On 10 Jun 2015, at 13:14, G4NHP <steve@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

Love to join in Keith but I'm still TA4

Sent from Steve Porter
Mobile 07836555321

On 10 Jun 2015, at 15:06, keithlbird@xxxxxxx <mailto:keithlbird@xxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "keithlbird@xxxxxxx <mailto:keithlbird@xxxxxxx>" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear colleagues, I have just emailed the details for tomorrow evenings
radio fox hunt to those members who have indicated they are interested.

We will be using 70cms again and if you want further details just let me
know, but we will be located in Tunbridge Wells starting the hunt at 7.30pm.

If you would like to take part and don't have the necessary equipment, or
you are wanting to work with a member who is more experienced in these
hunts, I am sure we can partner you up, so don't let that put you off.

After the radio fox hunt we will be meeting in the local Weatherspoons from
around 9pm for some refreshments after all the walking, you're welcome to
join us there if you're unable to make the hunt itself.

73 Keith