[wisb] Re: Lapland Longspur at Bradford Beach in Milwaukee

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcwood729@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:47:37 -0500

Here in Portage County our earliest arrival date is 14 September. By no
means a record early for the state, but finding one on 12 September in
the extreme Southeast is early by my experience. Typically the first
bird in Central Wisconsin arrive the after the second week of September
and by the end of the month en mass.

--
Joe Schaufenbuel
Stevens Point