[wisb] Re: Hummer Rescue - Backyard

  • From: "cjclark tds.net" <cjclark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: elaineseverin@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:24:45 -0500

I just rescued one caught in the perch of my feeder, yesterday I found
one dead, really awful.  Word of caution if you have feeders with
circular perches on the bottom, they seem to be getting caught in
them. I have feed  them for over 30 years here and have never had this
problem.  I am going to cut the perches off I think.

CathyJean Clark
 Clark Co. Neillsville, WI