[windows2000] Re: Why isn't everyone being forced to change their pass

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:55:35 -0400

Maybe it's just a family network.  I don't make my girlfriend change her
password in our home domain.  [:

And, Rod, you should be glad that it didn't hit everyone at once.  Or
well, your helpdesk staff should be anyway.  I don't know about you, but
where I work, there are a number of people who call the helpdesk every
90 days.  It never fails.  I'm thinking about changing their passwords
to expire with the season changes so I know when to celebrate the
seasons.

Ray at work

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH