[windows2000] SUS

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:59:32 +0200

Hi all,

I set up a testset with a win2k server and some win2k-clients for
testing yesterday. So far it seems very promising.

However, we also have some (5) public PCs in the student lab that
are networked in a Workgroup. After reading the white papers on
SUS, I decided to let those in on the test. I managed to install
the SUS-client on two of them. The other three just plain refuse to
install the client. Has anybody been through this already by any
chance, and what did you do fix it? All 5 are setup identically
win2k pro, sp2 and so on. ANy ideas?

Thx.

BW,

               Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Email: sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
# Department of Medical Chemistry,              Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
# Division of Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Phone: +46-18-471-4482 >> 5
signals >> GSM
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University              Cell Phone: +46-701-718023
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Fax: +46-18-471-4474
#                                       Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.

This Weeks Sponsor