[windows2000] Re: SUS

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:21:53 -0500

And don't get me started on those half page disclaimers on mailing lists
much like the one below...bah humbug.

>The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use
>of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or
retransmission of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such
is priviliged and confidential.
>If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
>intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error and that any
>review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
>this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.

>The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic
Signatures and Global and National
>Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,