[windows2000] Re: Porn Crazy Users!

  • From: "Daniel Curry" <dcurry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:13:48 -0700

Do a search for BOFH.  Read how the BOFH repeatedly blackmails his
numerous supervisors, and apply same actions in your company.

It was quite amazing how I took the logs and showed one of our female
employees the porn she was surfing to, while at work.  Her sexual
discrimination lawsuit was dropped the next week.