[windows2000] Re: Porn Crazy Users!

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jdurbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:54:55 -0700

1. There is not budget, but that doesn't mean they won't find some money
if it's required to solve the problem.
2. I've finished the AD/Exchange project that raised the issue, so
fixing the problem is really off my plate for now, although they may
hire us to implement a solution. If it does fall to the network admin,
he doesn't know much about Linux. So, the answer is 'maybe'.
3. It would be preferable to have it work per user, but by machine would
probably acceptable, as that's how it was done in the past.