[windows2000] Re: [OT] Multi-function copy machines

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:03:08 +0200

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:55:34 -0400, Greg Reese wrote:

>Yes, the ir5000 can use the eCopy stuff.  Anything can.  It is not Canon
>specific although they are "strategic partners".  It is an add on.  Only
>the newer ones can do it out of the box without the additional eCopy
>stuff.  But the eCopy add on is worth every penny.

You have an approx cost?

Maybe we should have gotten this with the lease, you think?

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 3 signals
>> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University      Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#