[windows2000] Re: [OT] Multi-function copy machines

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:36:03 -0400

We have had good luck with Konica.  We have a 7130, which is on the
network.  It acts as a printer, scanner, copier and fax server.   It
also will not get coffee.  :)  Their techs came out and set it up.  All
I had to do was install the drivers on the server.  We also have a 7155
for larger capacity copying.
Hope this helps.
Jeff
Jesus Loves You