[windows2000] Re: [OT] Multi-function copy machines

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:51:26 -0700

He's going through the print server, which is a 2003 server with the same
drivers on it.  No other users printing to this printer have the hole punch
setting on.  And so I installed the printer drivers locally and pointed it
to the printer, and it worked for my profile, but not for his.  *very*
strange stuff indeed.  I haven't tried the Postscript driver.... I suppose
that's an option.

Thanks,

Jen