[windows2000] Re: OT: Home Audio device

  • From: Daryl Ehrenheim <d.ehrenheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:48:04 -0700

Take a look at this project. You can build yourself a Tivo like box using
all open source.

http://www.mythtv.org/index.php

It warns you that you need to be comfortable compiling from source and
reading lots of instructions. Sounds like it would be fun to have the
finished product, though.

Daryl S. Ehrenheim