[windows2000] Re: OT: Home Audio device

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:45:30 -0400

I guess I just don't watch that much TV.  I'm still irritated I had to break
down and get cable because the reception sucks where I live.  So these things
record TV shows.  I have a VCR that does the same thing.  And I can catch
anything in re-runs anyway.  All I generally watch is sports though.  Football,
NASCAR, hockey (go Lightning!).  I'm pretty convinced the cable company is
getting to be as bad as the phone company in their attempts to rip me off.  I
already cut them off.  I would love to get rid of the cable too.

Greg