[windows2000] Re: OT: Home Audio device

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:58:32 -0400

No.  Not that.  This person wants to be able to dump all their CD's onto
their pc up in their home office and then be able to turn on their home
theater downstairs and be able to browse the collection and play song
lists, individual songs etc.  As if the mp3 collection was just another
component of the stereo like the CD, tape etc.

Greg