[windows2000] Re: OT: Home Audio device

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:53:17 -0400

I've been through all the different "build your own TiVo" experiments on my
own, and while I'm the type of person who would much rather build my own
everything, nothing can compare with a TiVo.  When I sit my ass down to
watch TV, I don't want to shut down the computer part of my brain, and there
is no "do it yourself" TiVo-wannabe solution that allows for that, 100%.
Some do come close, however...

Ray at work