[windows2000] Re: OT: Home Audio device

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:00:39 -0400

LOL!  Obedient probably isn't the right word.  She's a neat freak and I
learned that if I spill beer while filling pitchers, she gets irritated
and prefers to just fill them herself so there isn't a mess.  Same for
making sandwiches.

I used to live next to two bisexual women.  They had a pair of Harleys.
The custom plates said "I  GIVE" and "I TAKE".  They were a little
scary.