[windows2000] Re: Mail server software

  • From: "Andrew Duey" <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:58:07 -0600

Sorry d00d.  The only 2 MS e-mail servers out there are MS mail & Exchange
(I believe MS mail grew into exchange).   If you're looking for a group that
small you either have to bite the $1300 bullet (and pay for it with
resources as well) or go third party.  I myself like the VPOP software for
small offices because it's cheap, easy, lightweight (tell you a lot about
me, eh?) :-) (http://www.pscs.co.uk/products/vpop3/index.html)

--Andrew Duey, MCSE
Duey's Computer Service

E-mail: andrew@xxxxxxxx