[windows2000] Re: Forum for Windows XP Pro & Win 2k Server

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:53:34 -0700

Thanks Jason for your reply.  Yes, all the steps you say we've done and
they work.  What doesn't work is when we finally try to install the
risetup-ed image into new computers... it is THEN that the computer
hangs during installation.  Have been able to actually deploy Win XP SP1
thru RIS to new clients?

Alfonso