[windows2000] Re: Forum for Windows XP Pro & Win 2k Server

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:10:22 -0400

As much as I love MS, I have to agree.  I always refer to 2000 as
"Microsoft's last great operating system."  When 2000 was created, they took
all the hardcoreness of NT that was sometimes hard to find and operate, and
made it very ergonomically brilliant.  I don't think they knew what else to
do then, so they added some lame ass movie editor, an incredibly annoying
image viewer that likes to overtake everything, and made the interface look
like it was created by Crayola and then released it as a "completely new!"
OS.  Whatever.

I type this in Outlook 2002 on Windows XP Pro...

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com