[windows2000] Re: Forum for Windows XP Pro & Win 2k Server

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:00:40 -0700

Oh, you should see this other XP list, :-)  Actually the majority of
messages are about SP1 and the such. Which I will wait until SP2 comes out
so it can fix the bugs with sp1! <g>

Anyway, my two cents on whether this list should "upgrade" to XP. Personally
I would vote no, if there was a vote to be taken. My reason is, that
although I consider myself stupid compared to all the knowledgeable people
here, I feel keeping it W2k will cut down on the confusion some what. Well
my confusion. :-)

My Two Cents!