[windows2000] Re: Forum for Windows XP Pro & Win 2k Server

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:35:03 -0400

I ~personally~ would love to see this forum eventually "upgrade" to XP.  The
reason is that since XP Home and XP Pro are both called XP, a lot of the XP
groups out there suck.  You have people asking questions about where to find
screensavers with pictures of puppies and other such stupid non-professional
things.  It seems that on most of the XP groups, no one would know what the
word "ping" means, for example.  Damn Microsoft and their OS names!  I wish
they had just stuck with the NT name.  I like NT.  It stands for NhardTcore!

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com