[windows2000] All of the printers disappear on our terminal server

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:32:34 -0700

We have terminal services running on a Windows 2000 Server.  For some reason,
about once a week or so, all of the printer drivers disappear from off of the
terminal server.  The only way I have found to fix this problem is to reboot
the server.

What's going on here?  Why is this happening?

Rod Falanga