Re: Library Accessibility

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:23:05 -0700

If you want to explain how to meet them half way, by all means, do so!  I
don't have the expertise or the experience, with JAWS, for one thing and as
I said, elsewhere, no background with the forums or the developers.  I guess
that would be up to those people, who have been around, on this list, for
quite awhile, don't you think? Bruce, do you know anyone like that?  If you
do, enlist their aid! I tried to get into the forums and it was, frankly,
next to impossible! There has to be enough interest and I don't think that
there is, so I will now crawl back into my cave and shut up!

Thanks,

-Mac-