Library Accessibility

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:39:36 -0500 (CDT)

Look, I don't use the library, so I can't speak on this and I'd make a lousy spokesperson. But what I'd really and seriously suggest, since the library means a lot to a lot of people, is that someone who uses the library and who possesses a high degree of technical knowledge pull out all the stops in trying to contact, directly, a Winamp developer and try to work directly with them on this. It seems the developers know there is a problem, but beyond that don't seem to understand the situation. I'm sure they're getting used to being whined at about the library ... I'm not saying everyone's whining, I'm just saying that they need to be contacted directly by someone who can speak their language and not expect them to speak ours.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada