Re: Library Accessibility

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:31:14 -0700

OK,Chris and Jim, just exactly how,, now I mean exactly, does one go about
contacting these people?  I remember contacting someone, around 3 years ago,
about my registration key, but, as to the forums and any of that, well, I
don't have a clue!!  Someone with a lot more computer expertise, than I, for
sure, should be the one.  I don't whine about anything, I just bring up
problems!

Thanks, Guys,

-Mac-