Can't get into preferences, in 5.434 Beta...

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:43:52 -0700

I can't enter into preferences, in the 5.34 Beta!  I get an error message,
when I hit Control P, that says something like this: "Unknown script called
to: goto win amp preferences", which then spells out g o t o w i n a m p p r
e f e r e n c e s   It is as if it were a code!  Is this a peculiarity of
the Beta version, or what?

Any help appreciated, especially from more advanced users!  BTW, I got the
library to import all my folders, this morning

Regards,

-Mac-