the weather is strange. and so is JJRN!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:21:35 -0400

hat is right! here in ohio, we went from a high of 76 on tuesday to a high
today of around 35. and thyey are talking about snow!  the weather couldn't get
any stranger.  well? likewize, JJRN is very strange! why not check out the
dirty house of fun tonight to find out for yourself!  pop to rock, comedy to
christian, oldies to rap, and everything between! a grate selection of music
for you to choose from on our request page.  simply go to www.jjrn.net to place
your requests now, or at any time during the show!  the show starts at 6:00 PM
eastern, 5:00 central, and 3:00 pacific.  msn, email, aim, skype, yahoo, and
even a phyone line for you to contact the show. even an IRC server!  we hope to
see you all there.

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974
yahoo messenger:  jamminjerry2000
and skype:  jamminjerry

this e-mail has been scanned by PC Cillen 2007 with the latest virus
deffinitions