[vvcemr] Re: Confirm your participation in the VetView EMR discussion

  • From: "Susan R. McBride" <McBride@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:57:05 -0500

** High Priority **

I am Susan McBride Medical Records Supervisor at Mississippi State
University.  I do  want to participate in the EMR discussions.

Thanks Jennifer,

Susan

Susan McBride, RHIT
Mississippi State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
Medical Records Department
P O Box 6100
Mississippi State, MS  39762
Work # (662)325-1166
Fax # (662)325-4222
E-mail :  mcbride@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be
confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not
a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the
consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the
sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete
and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system.
Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

>>> Yeast Munn Jennifer Lee <jl.munn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/25/2014 8:52 AM

Hello,

If you are receiving this email it means that, in the past, you were
subscribed to the VetView Community Electronic Medical Record discussion
list.  We are about to restart the use of this list and would like to
confirm that you are still interested in participating in the
discussions.

If you are interested, can you confirm as such as well as what position
you hold at your institution so we know who we are all talking to?
Sorry to make you confirm, but we want to make sure we aren’t spamming
anyone.

Thank you in advance for your time.  We look forward to the animated
discussions that are sure to come!

Jennifer
Université de Montréal