[vvcemr] Re: Confirm your participation in the VetView EMR discussion

  • From: Glenn Waters <gdwaters@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:02:52 -0400

Glenn Waters - NC State - Project Manager

Also would like to also make sure that all who are reading this..(even if you don't have any interest in this list anymore), please forward to whomever at your place might be interested (clinicians, medical techs, etc...) so they can get signed up for the list

On 9/25/2014 9:52 AM, Yeast Munn Jennifer Lee wrote:

If you are receiving this email it means that, in the past, you were subscribed
to the VetView Community Electronic Medical Record discussion list.  We are
about to restart the use of this list and would like to confirm that you are
still interested in participating in the discussions.

If you are interested, can you confirm as such as well as what position you
hold at your institution so we know who we are all talking to?   Sorry to make
you confirm, but we want to make sure we aren’t spamming anyone.

Thank you in advance for your time.  We look forward to the animated
discussions that are sure to come!

Université de Montréal

Glenn Waters
Application Development Team Lead