[vvcemr] Re: Confirm your participation in the VetView EMR discussion

  • From: Deborah Jo Watrous <djw22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:46:13 +0000

Thanks for organizing this.  Yes, I'm still interested in being on this list.
I provide a liaison between hospital and VMIT regarding UVIS troubleshooting,
development, training, setup, etc.
Thanks
Deb

Deb Watrous LVT, CCRP
Rm C3505 Cornell University Hospital for Animals
UVIS/VetView Support Team
Team Leader & Blood Donor Coordinator
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853