[vvcemr] Re: Confirm your participation in the VetView EMR discussion

  • From: Penny Ciccone <pac1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:14:23 +0000

Please keep me on the list.  I am a developer in IT for the Cornell hospital
and also help support UVIS.
Thanks, Jennifer!
Penny

Penny Ciccone
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
S1-164 Schurman Hall
Vet Medicine Information Technology (VMIT)
College of Veterinary Medicine
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
(607) 253-3815