[vvcemr] Re: Confirm your participation in the VetView EMR discussion

  • From: Larry Parlett <lrp37@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:00:34 +0000

Hi Jennifer,

Please keep me in the discussion.  I am the Materials Manager/UVIS Support/Data
Mining guy and often do general
UVIS FIRE SUPPRESSION and no notice ad-hoc data queries for the oddest things.

Thanks for your organizational help!

Lawrence R. Parlett
Inventory Data Analyst, Team Leader
UVIS Support Team
Cornell University Hospital for Animals
930 Campus Rd Box 20
Ithaca, NY 14853
607.253.3227 ph
607.253.3175 fx

"Coming together is a beginning.  Keeping together is progress.  Working
together is success."
Henry Ford