[visurfacereader] Re: Please pass this around, Logic Pro X accessibility overview draft 5.1

  • From: Bill McCann <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 13:55:30 +0000

OK, guys, in the Shameless Plug department, if you live in North America and
you decide to purchase a control surface or other audio-related gear, please
call us at Dancing Dots.  We offer the same gear you can get from the online
retailers at competitive prices.  After-sales support comes from fellow blind
audio producers and your purchase helps Dancing Dots to continue in its mission
to develop and adapt accessible music technology.

Our site lists the hardware we sell most often.  But we can typically get what
you're looking for from one of our suppliers even if you do not find it on our
site.

Tel: 610-783-6692
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Many thanks for your business and support.
Bill

Bill McCann
Founder & President
Dancing Dots