[visurfacereader] Re: Please pass this around, Logic Pro X accessibility overview draft 5.1

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 22:21:23 +0100

Hi,

There's currently a problem when trying to use SurfaceReader with Logic. The
Logic development team have a copy of the application and I'm waiting to
hear some suggestions. There is a way around, but it's dependent on you
having sighted help to set it up, so this is obviously unsatisfactory.

I'll post back on this as soon as I have something more constructive to add.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess