[vicsireland] Re: Alt Key

  • From: philip_dunne@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:34:37 +0000

Ulla,

I don't know if this will work, but you could try insert and  F10 to find
out which applications you are Running.
Kind Regards
Philip

                      Ulla Quayle

                      <Ulla.Quayle@xxxxxxxx        To:
vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      e>                           cc:

                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [vicsireland] Re:
Alt Key
                      vicsireland-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      20/02/2008 14:15

                      Please respond to

                      vicsireland

Hi Tim

No I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary before pressing the alt
key.  I could be typing up a Word document and then maybe I need to
check an e-mail in Outlook so I press alt and tab to go to Outlook.  All
that seems to happen is that the curser moves to the next tab position
in the document but JAWS does say alt tab.  If I am in Outlook and want
to go back to word and press alt and tab JAWS says alt tab but nothing
happens.

As I said earlier it doesn't happen every time but it can be frustrating
when it does.

I will maybe try e-mailing FS support to see if they can help.

All the best.

Ulla