[vicsireland] Re: Alt Key

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:00:58 -0000

Hi Ulla,

Sounds like you have the infamous  sticky alt key problem,  whereby  the alt
key has "gotten stuck down"  as far as jaws is concerned.

Couple of possible solutions.

The simplest is to try and tap  the alt key several  times,  i.e.   Press it
several times quickly.  If that doesn't work you could try  the following
suggestion I found on the FS support page:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=899

Cheers,

Tim