(VICT) Re: question

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <Ridge_E@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 06:16:39 -0600

Julie,  they are custom made to fit your dog.  she makes custom guide and
service dog as well as blankets for horses.  the address is
www.cozyhorse.com<http://www.cozyhorse.com/> .  her phone number is
1-719-683-8576 .   the guide dog coats start at $60 she will add some
reflective strips for $6.00  they are all made of water proof material except
the fleece coats.  you can put on and take off the coats without taking the
harness off.  Im not sure if she charges extra for the insulation I don't think
so but you can ask.  the coats last for ever they are very well made. I hope I
have answered your questions.  I have had a coat made for my last couple of
dogs.  the bad thing is is that they were/are different sizes so I had to get
different ones.  I do have a guide dog coat that is red with reflective
material on the sides.  how big is your dog?? maybe this coat would fit??  let
me know.
Ridge and Clyde Guide/SD