[vi-android] Re: swiping the touch screen

  • From: Tony Hernandez <tonyhspeaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 20:22:22 -0400

Oopsy, my bad.

Back gesture is down then left. Home gesture is up then left. Recent apps is left then up. Sorry about that.

On 5/30/2014 8:08 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
You actually gave me 2 different gestures for backing up, was that intentional? And the 3 buttons at the bottom are just an example of my problems, and I know it's not likely that anything besides practice will help but again any help will be appreciated.
Troy