[vi-android] Re: Keyboards, Was, Re: Re: typing a text message

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 20:31:21 -0400

hi.
I didn't try flicking but i doubt it.
The reason for this is that the keyboard didn't seem to register properly with talkback.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 5/29/2014 11:33 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
Normon, the keyboards you mentioned, you say you can't slide your finger along the screen. Can you however flick? from one letter to another? If so? That's at least half way there.
Chris.