[vi-android] Re: launches

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 10:09:28 +1000

Another vote for Nova Launcher. The paid version, Nova Prime is definitely worth the few dollars IMO.

Glen Barwick

***

On 31-May-14 9:48 AM, Tony Hernandez wrote:
Hi there,

There should be apps already on the home screen, but there might be some
silly  library thing on the front. Ask them to shrink that out of the
way for you. Also, I highly recommend Novo Launcher. This launcher is
very accessible and usable and you can have access to things other
launchers don't give you via the long press, such as uninstalling the
app and removing the widgets from the home screen. If you can do that,
have them install Novo Launcher for you and make that your default
launcher. It's awesome.

On 5/30/2014 5:39 PM, christo sarantakis wrote:

Hi all, is it any easier to have a launcher on your phone. I am going
to get my Samsung s5 today will I still manage withoute the launcher
to find things on the front screen or should I ask them at the store
to put the most used things like phone mail messagesthanks cheers.