[vi-android] Re: launches

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 20:52:09 -0400

Hi.
First of all let's define the meaning of launchers.
Every phone has a launcher, compare it to the desktop u i on a computer.
As for the aps, most of the ones you will want right away will be on the home screen already.
If they aren't there find the aps icon.
This will list all the aps on the phone in a grid interface.
There will be several pages of aps.
HTH.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 5/30/2014 5:39 PM, christo sarantakis wrote:

Hi all, is it any easier to have a launcher on your phone. I am going to get my Samsung s5 today will I still manage withoute the launcher to find things on the front screen or should I ask them at the store to put the most used things like phone mail messagesthanks cheers.

No virus found in this message.