[vi-android] Re: swiping the touch screen

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 20:55:11 -0400

Hi.
This doesn't mean that all these buttons will be activated if you double tap, actually none of them will. The best advice i can give is don't use the swipe/flick gesture unless you can't find the icon by exploring the screen.
Aside from that practice, practice, and more practice. smile.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 5/30/2014 7:38 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi All,
I got my new phone today and I can already tell that my biggest problem is going to be learning how to swipe to activate apps and other things on the touch screen. Does anybody have any useful tips besides just practice? One big problem I have is that I have a home button, a previous apps button, and a back button across the bottom of my screen and almost every time I go to hit the back button, which is the button on the left, all 3 buttons end up getting voiced and I have to try again. I guess I have kind of a heavy-finger syndrome smile.
Troy

No virus found in this message.